Warehouse Staff - Temporary Part-time Opportunity!
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking qualified candidates for our client's Temporary (Part-time) Warehouse Associate opening. Our client is a catalog and internet company providing quality products at value prices. This position will join their warehouse team located in Chaska, MN. Ideal candidates will have at least 2+ years of proven warehouse experience, be able to lift packages at 5-10 lbs, and be able to lift above their heads for sorting packages on shelves and can start ASAP.
Why Should You Work Here:
• Be part of a dynamic and engaging team environment
• Start ASAP!
• Work 4-8 weeks at $20/hr
• Work 20-25 hrs/ week with flexible working hours between 7 A.M. - 4 P.M. Monday - Friday.
• High school diploma or GED required
• 2+ years Warehouse experience
• Be able to lift heavy packages mostly 5-10lbs. Seldom may encounter heavier packages around 30-40 lbs.
• Be able to lift above their heads (sorting items on shelves)
• Picking, packing, and sorting packages
• Labelling and tagging packages, may require to use tagging machine
• Lifting heavy packages that are mostly 5-10 lb. Packages but also be able to lift 30-40 lbs. As needed
Culture/Benefit Perks Include:
• Office located in Chaska, MN
• Onsite work setup (Warehouse)
• 4-8 weeks contract - Start ASAP!
• Work 20-25 hrs/ week with flexible working hours between 7 A.M. - 4 P.M. Monday - Friday (Peak needs Monday-Wednesday open to 3 days or 5 days a week for 4 hours).
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Health Insurance and Referral Bonuses!
Send your resume to email@example.com or Call/Text Us at #763-478-5454
This position will require a Background Check.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Visit www.therightstaff.com to view all openings.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.