Are you Quality-Oriented? Are you a team player? Do you always strive to do better? Do you have experience with Turret Punch Setup? Do you have complete blue-print reading capability and understanding? We are assisting our Vadnais Heights Client with their Turret Punch Setup & Operator opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience with LVD Strippit Turrets a plus
• Previous machine operating experience required
• Must have complete blue-print reading capability
• Must be able to locate, identify, calculate and check "critical" inspection criteria for any item being worked on
• Must be able to perform all required maintenance and/or "basic" repairs
• Must have a complete understanding of machine program code and function
• Must be able to perform all setup functions from tool preparation thru turret setup, part inspection and approval of sample part in a timely fashion
• Must have the ability to recognize the need for and make changes to process to ensure part quality and job productivity
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot and correct program problems, machine problems and material problems and/or know when to get engineering involved to minimize lost/wasted time
• Must be willing to assist/train operators and setups in training as needed
• Must be able to and wiling to instruct and monitor operators and setups in training for tolerances, part appearance, quality and productivity objectives
• Must be willing to assume a leadership role, assisting in all training, planning, and/or scheduling as required
• Respect all coworkers
• Passionate work ethic
• Work with integrity
• Looking for room for growth
HOURS, PAY and BENEFITS:
• Direct Hire
• Vadnais Heights, MN
• 2nd Shift, Mon - Thurs, 3:15 P.M. - 1:45 A.M.
• Weekend Shift, Fri - Sun, 6 A.M. - 6:30 P.M. (work 36 hrs, get paid for 40 hrs.)
• Pay: $17-$26/hr. (DOE)
• Over-time when available
• COMPANY BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, and Vision (50% paid for by HPM), 401K Program
9 Paid Holidays, 1 personal Holiday, Company Wellness Program, 2 weeks of vacation to start, On-Site Blue-Print Courses and on-Site Sheet Metal Math Courses
Qualified candidates may apply by sending your Microsoft Word 2003 or higher resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.