TAX OPPORTUNITY - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE - DIRECT-HIRE!
Do you have your CPA certification? Are you interested in joining a growing CPA firm with opportunities for advancement?
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking qualified candidates for a Tax Manager opening with our client who is a well-established and growing CPA firm local to St. Louis Park, MN. Ideal candidates will have at least 6 years' experience in public accounting.
CPA certification (active/non-active) is required for further consideration.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare required tax filings for clients in compliance with applicable IRS guidelines and filing deadlines.
• Advise clients on the possible tax implications of different business or financial decisions.
• Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes.
• Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
• Supervisory responsibilities over more junior tax employees; monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments.
• 6+ years of public accounting experience
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
• CPA certification required
• Managing tax requirements and IRS compliance with C corporations, S corporations and partnerships
Pay, Benefits, and Schedule:
• Tax Manager @ local CPA firm
• Pay is $100k+ + bonus
• Officed located in St. Louis Park, MN
• Remote/hybrid flexibility available
• Flexible schedule and working environment
• Extremely competitive benefits package included
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.