Celebrating 100+ years in business - Local CPA Firm - Excellent Company Culture!
Do you have your bachelor's degree in accounting? Are you seeking your next tax accounting opportunity with an excellent organization?
THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering with a locally owned CPA firm in their search for a Tax Manager. Ideal candidates will have an active CPA certification, a bachelor's degree in accounting, and 5+ years of experience in complex tax accounting.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs technical tax review and approval of all tax returns.
• Performs, manages, and delegates tax research, tax planning projects.
• Communicates important tax and tax developments affecting internal staff and clients.
• Manages, trains, coaches and may be a Career Advisor to staff; prepares performance evaluations.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting
• 4+ years of tax experience
• CPA certification is required
• Ability to mentor and coach junior staff members
Tax staff should be familiar with IRS Circular 230 Regulations Governing the Practice of Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Actuaries and Enrolled Agents Before the IRS and the AICPA Professional Code of Conduct. It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain a current awareness and understanding of and to fully comply with Olsen Thielen's code of ethics, independence rules and quality control practices.
Position, Pay, and Schedule:
• Direct-hire Opportunity!
• Pay depends on experience, starting at $75, 000/year.
• Located in Roseville, MN OR Eden Prairie, MN - 50% onsite.
• Excellent and competitive benefits package included!
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.