TAX MANAGER OPPORTUNITY - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE - DIRECT-HIRE!
Do you have your CPA certification? Are you interested in joining a regional CPA firm with significant room for growth opportunities and advancement?
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking qualified candidates for the Tax Manager opening with our client who is a well-established and growing CPA firm local to Minneapolis, MN. Ideal candidates will have at least 6 years' experience in public accounting with expertise in estate and trusts tax management.
Our client has a very well tenured staff and an excellent culture with potential plans to grow this role into a true leadership and partnership role within the firm. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to take their tax experience to the next level!
CPA certification (active/non-active) is required for further consideration.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing tax engagements for various organizations and family groups, with primary focus on estate and trust tax accounting and administration.
• Reviewing complex tax returns, including trust, estate, and fiduciary accounting.
• Staying well-informed of tax law developments and the impact on the clients.
• Managing trust and estate administration for high-net-worth individuals and businesses (i.E., record keeping, filing deadlines, and client communications).
• Supervisory responsibilities over more junior tax employees; supervise, train, mentor, and evaluate staff accountants and senior accountants.
• Demonstrated expert in trust and estate returns.
• 6+ years of public accounting experience.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required.
• CPA certification required (inactive/active)
Pay, Benefits, and Schedule:
• Officed located in Downtown Minneapolis, MN
• Hybrid flexibility available - 2 to 3 days a week in office
• Flexible schedule and working environment
• Base pay starts at $100k (PLUS a onetime hiring/sign on bonus and annual performance bonuses included in variable compensation!)
• Extremely competitive benefits package included!
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.