Top 200 Workplace - Direct-hire Opportunity - Excellent Company Culture!
JOB DESCPTION FOR THE SR. WEB DEVELOPER:
This Senior Web Developer will share responsibility for our cloud-based applications written in Angular, Node.Js and will be responsible for extending the capabilities of our middle tier utilizing C#, .Net Core, in microservices environment using Docker containers. As a Senior Web Developer, you will work closely with VP of IT, EPMO and business partners on business and technical requirements to support the delivery of an optimized Web applications for our customers. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop tools, applications, and APIs by producing clean, efficient code
• Write code in Angular, Node JS, C#, .Net Core, Docker, HTML, CSS
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix bugs and improve products
• Document development phases and monitor systems
• Reports To: Director Web Development
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• 2+ year of Angular (experience with Node j. S preferred)
• 2+ year of Docker and Docker Swarm
• 2+ years of C# and .Net
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (SQL, Mongo)
• Strong communication and problem-solving experience
• Experience delivering software using an Agile/Scrum methodology
• Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment while maintaining adherence to standards and best practices
• Required: Demonstrated full proof of vaccination against COVID-19 prior to start date
• A bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.G., Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.) or equivalent experience is required
• Manage Internal/External Relationships: Application Architect, Business Analysts, IT Infrastructure and
• Project Management Office, External vendors, and Business affiliates
SPECIFIC SCHEDULE, PAY, AND BENEFITS:
• Monday to Friday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Remote/hybrid flexibility available
• Office Located in Downtown Minneapolis
• $115, 000+/year depending on experience
• Direct-hire opportunity! Excellent benefits package included!
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-478-5454 for more details.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check and drug screen. Successful completion of these assessments is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.