LOCAL CPA FIRM - EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE - HIRING NOW!
Do you have your bachelor's degree in accounting? Are you seeking your next tax accounting opportunity with an excellent organization?
THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering with a locally owned CPA firm in their search for an Sr. Tax Associate. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience supporting an audit team, a bachelor's degree in accounting, and CPA certification.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares moderately complex personal and business tax returns and demonstrates the potential to prepare complex tax returns. Recognizes, anticipates, and resolves tax issues; makes recommendations.
• Prepares amended returns, personal tax projections, property tax refunds, employee benefit plan returns, carryback and payroll returns.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of various tax programs and tax software (CCH, Engagement, BNA, RIA, e.G.).
• Reviews tax information supplied by client; works with confidential client matters and may meet with or call client with questions.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
• CPA certification or actively pursuing CPA Certification.
• 3-5 years of tax preparation experience.
• Working knowledge of tax preparation, research, planning and strong knowledge of the tax code and regulations.
All Tax staff should be familiar with IRS Circular 230 Regulations Governing the Practice of Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Actuaries and Enrolled Agents Before the IRS and the AICPA Professional Code of Conduct.
Position, Pay, and Schedule:
• Contract-to-hire/Direct-hire Opportunity.
• Pay depends on experience, starting at $65, 000/year.
• Located in Roseville, MN or Eden Prairie, MN - 50 to 75% onsite.
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers health insurance, holiday pay, and vacation bonuses while on contract!
• Excellent benefits package included once hired on!
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.