LOCAL CPA FIRM - EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE!
Do you have your bachelor's degree in accounting? Are you seeking your next audit opportunity with an excellent organization?
THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering with a locally owned CPA firm in their search for an Sr. Audit Associate. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience supporting an audit team, a bachelor's degree in accounting, and CPA certification.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acts as in-charge and/or assists on audit, review, and compilation engagements, including providing feedback, reviewing workpapers and financial statements; provides work direction and prepares performance evaluations of staff on engagements.
• Prepares projections and completes other complex accounting special projects, conducts research as required and forms conclusions to be reviewed by appropriate team members (e.G. Principal, Manager, Associates).
• Possesses an understanding of the client's business and industry (e.G. Competitors, trends and key customers); recognizes, anticipates and resolves client issues and makes recommendations
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
• CPA certification required.
• 3+ years of financial accounting experience
• Working knowledge of audit software programs (Pro Systems fx Engagement, Microsoft Office).
• Travel 80%: January to March to rural MN, WI, and IA.
• Travel 40%: March to December to rural MN, WI, and IA
Position, Pay, and Schedule:
• Direct-hire Opportunity!
• Pay depends on experience, starting at 65, 000/year.
• Located in Roseville, MN or Eden Prairie, MN - 75% onsite.
• Excellent benefits package included!
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.