LOCAL CPA FIRM - TOP 200 WORKPLACE - DIRECT-HIRE OPPORUNTIY!
Do you have your bachelor's degree in accounting? Do you have plans to obtain your CPA license? Are you looking for your next tax accounting opportunity with a reputable firm?
THE RIGHT STAFF has partnered with a locally owned CPA firm in their search for a Sr. Accountant with a focus on Tax. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience supporting a tax accounting team, a bachelor's degree in accounting, and CPA certification.
Candidates without an active CPA certification but are working towards completion will be considered and are welcome to apply
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and file complex tax returns on behalf of clients
• Compile and organize supporting financial statements and documents from clients
• Review returns prepared by junior accountants
• Assist with federal and state tax audits
• Respond to inquiries from regulatory agencies
• Perform tax research, staying up to date on changes
• Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
• 2+ years of experience in private, public, and non-profit accounting
• Certified Public Accountant license (CPA) preferred OR actively pursuing CPA license required
• Same day travel may be required to go to client offices and training seminars
• Direct-hire opportunity with excellent benefits package!
• Office in Downtown, Minneapolis - Hybrid work model - 3 days onsite per week
• Monday to Friday - 8 am to 5 pm w/ additional hours during tax season required
• Pay depends on experience - starting at $70k/year.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.