International Hearing Aid Manufacturer - Excellent Company Culture - Hiring now!
THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering w/ a well-established medical device manufacturer in their search for 2nd shift Shipping Specialists to join their distribution team. Ideal candidates will have prior warehouse experience, strong communication skills, and be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
This role is primarily standing as you will be moving around the warehouse picking and packing finished hearing aids and preparing them for shipment to clients and customers.
Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ship to company standards and goals
• Maintain a clean work area
• Pack out all orders (BTE, Accessory, etc.) regardless of type or style per work instructions.
• Prepare and pack custom hearing aid device for shipping according to work instructions.
• Work with any carrier to get the product shipped, including international shipments as required.
• Perform cycle counting of inventory as required
• Confirm accuracy of orders
• Ability to read and understand a Pick Ticket
• Ability to read and understand Shipping Documents
• Perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Education: High School Diploma/GED Recommended
• Prior Experience in Material Management and Inventory Control, Packer, Shipper highly preferred
• Must be able to lift to 25 pounds
• Read, Write and Speak English
• Good Manual Dexterity
• Ability to use hands for long periods
• Basic Computer experience
• Excellent Organizational and Time Management skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
Schedule and Pay for the 1st Shift Shipping Specialist:
• Bloomington, MN
• 2nd Shift: 4:30 pm - 1:00 am - Monday to Friday (+ occasional rotating Saturday)
• $19/hr. - Entry Level
• Contract-to-hire opportunity!
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Health Insurance, Holiday Pay, and Referral Bonuses!
Apply by sending a resume to email@example.com or call 763-478-5454 for more details.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.