Are you looking for a growth opportunity in a Senior Tax Accountant role? Do you have experience with UltraTax and/or SurePrep? Have you obtained or are actively pursuing your CPA? THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant for one of our clients in St. Louis Park.
The Senior Tax Accountant will be preparing individual and corporate tax returns and compilation reports for clients. Ideal candidates will have previous individual and business tax return experience and a bachelor's degree in accounting.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
• 2+ years of experience in preparing individual and business tax returns with a public accounting firm
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• CPA license preferred; CPA candidacy required
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and Adobe
• Prior QuickBooks and professional tax preparation software required
JOB DETAILS - PAY, HOURS, ETC
• Direct Hire
• Pay $75k- $90k, depending on qualification
• Core hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
• Overtime required during tax season: 54-60 hours
• Hybrid to Twin Cities, MN
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Holidays and PTO
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.