Do you have an Associate's degree or two-year vocational/technical diploma in Electronics; four or more years progressive experience in servicing and repairing using electronic test equipment to troubleshoot, test, and repair pumps; and most recent performance review "Commendable Level of Contribution" or above. High school diploma or equivalent and eight years progressive experience in servicing and repairing within the medical device industry also meets minimum requirements? We are assisting our Oakdale, MN Client with their Service and Repair Technician III - 1st Shift opportunities.
• Performs routine and semi-complex technical evaluations on field returns requiring expertise in all aspects of electrical and/or mechanical engineering
• Generates formal field complaint investigation results
• Also performs repair and electrical and mechanical calibration and testing on customer devices returned from the field or on in house measuring equipment
• Performs work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Works from product knowledge, product and performance specifications, work instructions, deviation authorizations and verbal instructions. Meets established productivity and quality standards
• Contributes to the effectiveness and efficiencies of the department
• Prioritizes and performs all work in the best interest of the customer and the business unit
• Contributes to department goals and objectives
• Stays current with technology and new released products. Ensures safety procedures are observed and leads by example. Devises new approaches to field return investigations and repair
• Troubleshoots, calibrates, tests and performs routine and complex electrical and mechanical repairs/investigations
• May provide technical product support to customers via telephone
PLEASE REACH OUT SO I CAN PROVIDE THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
• 3 - 5 Years Electronics Experience on a bench (A MUST!)
• Ability to use meters to measure voltage, current, and resistance measurements
• Ability to participate and work cooperatively within the business unit
• Associate's degree or two-year vocational/technical diploma in Electronics; four or more years progressive experience in servicing and repairing using electronic test equipment to troubleshoot, test, and repair pumps; and most recent performance review "Commendable Level of Contribution" or above. High school diploma or equivalent and eight years progressive experience in servicing and repairing within the medical device industry also meets minimum requirements
• Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers both over the telephone and in person to troubleshoot problems and provide technical assistance
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of electronics principles
• Knowledge of Company's devices and differences between models. Troubleshooting skills such as identifying resistor valves by color codes, measuring resistance, and measuring voltage to diagnose and resolve problems with returned devices; ability to identify and resolve problems when faced with non-routine repairs
• Demonstrated ability to develop new approaches and techniques for troubleshooting and repairing field return devices
PLEASE REACHOUT SO I CAN PROVIDE THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION.
HOURS, PAY and BENEFITS:
• Contract (4 - 6 months)
• Oakdale, MN
• 1st Shift
• Monday - Friday
• 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
• Pay: $30.00/hr. PLUS.
BONUS of $2, 000.00 upon completion of the assignment
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check and drug test. Successful completion of these assessments is required for further consideration.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending your Microsoft Word 2003 or higher resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.