Do you have experience with researching and accessing public records?
THE RIGHT STAFF is looking for a Research Specialist Lead. We are partnering with our client who provides background screening. In this role, the Research Specialist Lead will implement training plans for employees, coordinate internal department tasks and projects, and work with the Research Supervisor and other supervisors to make sure departmental goals are being met.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Must understand courthouse structures and possess the ability to advise personnel to fulfill research analysis and completion.
• Must possess excellent written English skills.
• Must possess courteous and professional phone skills.
• Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
• Must be able to effectively communicate processing issues and solutions to the Research Supervisor.
• Must possess solid presentation skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Office & PC's.
• Must be able to type 35+ WPM
JOB DETAILS - HOURS, PAY, ETC
• Contract to Hire
• Lakeville, MN - remote to MN residents only!
• Monday - Friday
• 8:30 PM - 5 PM
• Pay $20/hour
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Health Insurance, Holiday Pay, and Referral Bonuses!
Qualified candidates may apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: https://jobs.therightstaff.com/
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.