THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering with a background company that specialized in personal and business services.
We are seeking a Records Specialist to contribute to their ongoing success.
The Record Specialist will be following internal operational standards while processing research results. This person will determine, based on standard operating procedures, which search results to report. This individual will work cooperatively with both internal clients, researchers, courthouses, and team members to efficiently process research requests. In addition, this person will provide backup to multiple departments and support special projects when directed by floor leads. This position reports to the Records Supervisor.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurate processing and reporting of search results including regular updates on pending searches.
• Coordination between clients, researchers, and courthouse staff to ensure timely completion of all research results.
• Processes search results with the utmost care and attention to detail, focusing on quality assurance.
• Internal department tasks and projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Must be able to interpret data fields on inconsistent research result forms.
• Previous experience with public data is a plus.
• Must be able to independently prioritize day-to-day activities and unexpected distractions.
• Must be able to quickly resolve problems with research results and follow through with workload disruptions.
• Must possess courteous and professional phone and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
• Experience using Microsoft Office products
• Microsoft Office - Intermediate
• Microsoft Outlook - Intermediate
• Microsoft Internet Explorer - Intermediate
• PC - Basic
• Typing - 35+ WPM
HOURS, PAY, and BENEFITS FOR THE RECORDS SPECIALIST:
• Full Time
• Monday through Friday
• 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
• Remote to MN residents only
• Lakeville, MN
• Contract to Hire
• Offers Health insurance, Holiday Pay, and Signing Bonus!
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending your Microsoft Word 2003 or higher resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: https://jobs.therightstaff.com/
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.