Are you detail-orientated? Do you like to interpret data?
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Record Specialist for one of our clients. The Records Specialist will process research results while following the operational standards. Records Specialist work with researchers, courthouses, and team members to process research results efficiently. This role is remote to Minnesota residents only.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be able to interpret data fields on inconsistent resource result forms.
• Must be able to independently prioritize day to day activities and unexpected distractions.
• Must be able to quickly resolve problems with system/research issues and follow through with workload disruptions.
• Must possess courteous and professional phone and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
• Experience using Microsoft Office & PC's.
• Microsoft Office - Intermediate
• Microsoft Outlook - Intermediate
• Microsoft Internet Explorer - Intermediate
• PC - Basic
• Typing - 35+ WPM
HOURS, PAY, and BENEFITS FOR THE RESEARCH SPECIALIST
• Full Time, 1st shift - Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
• Remote to MN residents only!
• Contract to Hire
• Offers Health insurance, Holiday Pay, and Referral Bonus!
Applicants selected for this position with our client may be required to complete a background check, drug test, credit check, employment verification, and /or an education verification. Successful completion of this/these assessment(s) is required for further consideration
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us/Text APPLY to #763-478-5454
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website https://www.therightstaff.com/jobs/.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.