Are you looking to get into the medical device industry? Do you want to be a part of making the world a better home? Our client in Plymouth is looking for multiple Entry Level candidates to join their Clean Room Medical Assembly team!
PAY AND BENEFITS FOR PRODUCTION OPERATOR:
• Contract (Until JUNE 2023)
• Plymouth, MN (Northwest Metro area)
• Monday through Friday
• 2nd shift: 3:30 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
• 2nd shift- $20/hr.
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
JOB DUTIES FOR PRODUCTION OPERATOR:
• Read and follow blueprint procedures
• Assemble pharmaceutical blending bags and tubes
• Use machines such as hot seal bars to produce product, trimming press to trim excess material from product, and sealing press to seal film or welding components to product.
• Provide and complete quality check and seal testing
• Understand and accurately record data on production paperwork
• General cleaning activities
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRODUCTION OPERATOR:
• Strong work history
• Ability to read, write, and understand English
• Ability to utilize precision hand tools
• Ability to read a ruler accurately
• Ability to stand for periods of time
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will require a background check.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.