Are you a big fan of promoting continuous improvement and are seeking personal growth? THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Processor Operator in St Michael. This position is primarily responsible for manufacturing small medical-related components, potential in becoming Wire EDM Operator. This is a Contract role with excellent benefits upon being hired on! If this sounds like a job for you, APPLY TODAY!
Process product according to process control plans, prints, and work instructions:
• Clean parts after production
• Perform visual and dimensional inspection of parts using microscopes and hand tools
• Document quality data and additional pertinent information during processes
• Measure material and load into fixtures
• Activate and run programs in CNC machine(s)
• Work with managers and others to complete projects in a safe and timely manner
• Ensure that all processes are performed in a quality manner, taking responsibility for on-time delivery and minimizing any quality issues
• High School Diploma
• Must be familiar with the use of microscopes
• Ability to work with small, delicate parts
• Excellent attention to detail and dependable, maintain good attendance
• Medical assembly experience preferred
• Onsite in St Michael, MN
• Contract to Hire
• $16-$20/hr, depending on qualifications
• 2nd shift, 3:30 P.M. - 12:00 A.M or 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Health insurance, Holiday Pay, and Referral Bonuses!
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us/Text APPLY to #763-478-5454.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.