THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Print Production Representative for one of our clients located in Red Wing, MN. The Print Production Representative is responsible for productivity monitoring, quality requirements, and quantity requirements including finishing and binding printed products.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Prior customer service experience preferred.
• Understanding of the print industry and expectations with clients.
• Above average technical skills - the ability to upload files into multiple systems and work with different print drivers
• Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite (above average with Excel and Outlook) and Adobe Creative Suite products including InDesign.
• Good communication skills - verbal, written, and electronic
• Good organizational skills - multi-tasking - attention to detail.
• Takes direction well and follows up with detail.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Works well under pressure and achieve deadlines.
• Ability to work with detailed information accurately.
• Ability to communicate both written and orally.
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and software.
• Valid Driver's license and clean driving record may be required.
HOURS, PAY and BENEFITS:
• Red Wing, MN
• Monday - Friday
• 6 AM-2:30 PM
• Pay: $ 21
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses or bullet
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check and drug test. Successful completion of these assessments is required for further consideration.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us/Text APPLY to #763-478-5454
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.