Are you Quality-Oriented? Are you a team player? Do you always strive to be better? Do you have experience with Press Brake Setup? Do you have COMPLETE blueprint reading capability and understanding? Do you have complete understanding of all machine controllers and their functions? We are assisting our Vadnais Heights Client with their Press Brake Setup opportunities (experienced fabricator/operators of press brakes).
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
NEED ALL 3 LEVELS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR CONSIDERATION
• Has a complete understanding of all machine controllers and their functions
• Has the ability to recognize the need for a process change, and be able to incorporate said change when needed
• Has COMPLETE blueprint reading capability and understanding
• Must be able to locate, identify, calculate, and check any "Critical" inspection criteria as required
• Must be able to answer any and all dimensional questions
• Has the ability to trouble shoot and correct process problems, machine problems, and program problems
• Can instruct and monitor operators for tolerances, appearance, quality, safety, efficiency, and production rates
• Can instruct operators on the necessity of keeping jobs on time and assist in showing them better/alternative means of performing a task
• Can perform all setup functions, regardless of difficulty, from preparation through actual machine setup. This includes part inspection and approval, and must be done in a timely fashion
• Can assist, train, mentor, coach, and direct operators and setup personnel, as required, determined by the task at hand
• Can and will assume a leadership role within the department, assisting in, but not being limited to training, planning, and scheduling
• Respect all coworkers
• Passionate work ethic
• Work with integrity
• Looking for room for growth
HOURS, PAY and BENEFITS:
• Direct Hire
• Vadnais Heights, MN
• 1st Shifts:
Mon - Thurs, 5 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.,
Mon - Thurs, 6 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.,
Tues - Fri, 5 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.,
Tues - Fri, 6 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. Or
Mon - Thurs, 6:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M., Fri 6 A.M. - 10 A.M.
• 2nd Shift, Mon - Thurs, 3:15 P.M. - 1:45 A.M.
• Weekend Shift, Fri - Sun, 6 A.M. - 6:30 P.M. (work 36 hrs, get paid for 40 hrs.)
• Pay: $17-$28/hr. (DOE)
• Over-time when available
• COMPANY BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, and Vision (50% paid for by HPM), 401K Program
9 Paid Holidays, 1 personal Holiday Company Wellness Program, 2 weeks of vacation to start, On-Site Blue-Print Courses and On-Site Sheet Metal Math Courses
Qualified candidates may apply by sending your Microsoft Word 2003 or higher resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.