Are you experienced with running Payroll in the Construction Industry? Have you supported Accounts Receivable?
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Payroll and Accounting Specialist to support a construction client in Minneapolis. This role would be responsible for a full cycle bi- weekly payroll, accounts recievable, and month end accounting support.
Ideal candidates will have a 2-year Accounting degree + 5 plus years of experience in payroll and accounting support, with at least 1 year in the construction industry supporting prevailing wages.
Why Should You Work Here:
• Growing Company in the Telecommunications and Solar Power Industry!
• Excellent Benefits Pacakge includes: health, dental and vision coverage, 401K, life insurance, disability, PTO and more!
• Minimum of a 2 year Associates degree in Accounting or Similar Field
• 5+ years of experience in Payroll/Accounting Support
• 1+ year of Experience in Construction Industry with Prevailing Wages
• Intermediate Excel Skills
• Direct Hire
• Minneapolis, MN
• Excellent Benefits Packge includes: health, dental and vision coverage, 401K, life insurance, disability, PTO and more!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Text Us at #763-478-5454
This position will require a Background Check and Drug Test.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Visit www.therightstaff.com to view all openings.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.