OPERATIONS MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE - HIRING NOW!
THE RIGHT STAFF has partnered with our legacy client, a leading national dairy producer, in their search for an Operations Manager to join their organization to manage their office, production plant, and warehouse operations in Hutchinson, MN.
Ideal candidates will bring 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role with hands-on experience implementing continuous improvement initiatives and simultaneously managing multiple project deadlines.
Candidates who meet at least 75% of the requirements below are welcome to apply
Essential Job Duties:
• Oversee production schedules, deliveries, and warehouse operations
• Utilize System21 (S21) and Viewpoint (VP) for efficient purchasing
• Supervise inventory tracking and reconciliation
• Manage Sales Order allocation and shipping logistics
• Support customer visits and new product commercialization
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing/warehousing
• Strong project management and analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Position Benefits, Pay, and Schedule:
• Direct-hire permanent opportunity
• Located in Hutchinson, MN
• Pay depends on experience, starting at $70k
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Dynamic and collaborative work environment
• Working environment is 100% onsite within Warehouse and Office settings
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.