Are you looking to work in a variety of settings? Client Support Representatives are responsible for covering client sites for vacation, sick days and heavier than expected workloads. This position requires having good working knowledge of multiple client sites throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work along with LMS Associates and optimize their productivity.
• Implement all LMS production policies and procedures.
• Interface with customers, sales personnel, and management as required to achieve LMS objectives.
• Complete special projects as assigned.
• Exercise good business judgment, initiative, and creativity.
• Personally, operate various LMS equipment when necessary due to absence, in start-up situations or as required.
• Suggest areas of improvement for individual sites. Document exceptional performance of fellow employees along with any site concerns observed.
• Maintain a clean, safe, professional, and productive work environment.
• Provide customer satisfaction at your assigned site.
• Complete quality work on a timely basis.
• Deal with customers in a friendly ad courteous manner.
• Work with PC and Microsoft Suite software.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Works well under pressure and achieve deadlines.
• Ability to work with detailed information accurately.
• Ability to communicate both written and orally.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and software.
• Must be vaccinated
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Prior industry experience in similar field or job duties preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
HOURS AND BENEFITS:
• Pay $20 per hour.
• Regular Office Hours depending on client schedule.
• Located in the Twin Cities.
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation and referral bonuses.
Apply by sending resume to email@example.com or call 763-478-5454 for more details.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.