Top 100 MN Workplace - Contract to Hire- Hiring Now!
THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering with a large manufacturing company that specializes in IT solutions, office technologies, and services.
We are seeking a Contract to Hire, Office Service Representative to contribute to their ongoing success.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE OFFICE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - MAIL/COPY/PRINT
• Pack and ready materials for shipment and distribution.
• Use designated control systems to ensure accuracy of job and inventory accuracy.
• Receive, sort & deliver mail to client specifications.
• Prepare outgoing mail using client site mailing equipment.
• Be aware of and follow all US postal regulations.
• Produce, finish, and deliver finished product based on end user request.
• Use provided software to schedule and bill print/copy jobs.
• Understand and assist as needed in file editing and consulting in preparation for print.
• Scan originals into client designated locations.
• Properly process original document to client specifications.
• Maintain high levels of output and accuracy.
• Answer phones, greet clients and visitor and other duties as assigned.
• Conference and event set up. Clean, stock and prep client meeting areas.
• Delivery within and outside of client locations.
Shipping & Receiving
• Use shipping systems (UPS, FedEx, etc) and client systems to receive and ship client items.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Prior customer service experience preferred.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Works well under pressure and achieve deadlines.
• Ability to work with detailed information accurately.
• Ability to communicate both written and orally.
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and software.
HOURS, PAY AND BENEFITS:
• Monday through Friday
• 7 AM - 4 PM
• Northeast Minneapolis- Bus line Accessible!
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us/Text APPLY to #763-478-5454
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
Applicants selected for an interview will be required to complete a background check/drug test.
THE RIGHT STAFF will complete an individualized assessment of the results of the background check/drug test and the job position. Applicants will be required to successfully complete this assessment for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.