Top 100 MN Workplace - Contract to Hire- Hiring Now!
Are you looking to continue to grow your office support experience? THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking an Office Service Lead for a client in Plymouth, MN.
The Office Service Lead is responsible for providing work direction, clerical support, processing incoming and outgoing mail/packages, and hospitality services. Ideal candidates will have intermediate computer skills and great customer service skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver's License and own vehicle
• Previous customer service experience
• Previous lead experience
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook software.
• Independent worker
• Works well under pressure and achieves deadlines.
• Ability to work with detailed information accurately.
• Ability to communicate both written and orally.
• Temp to Hire
• Plymouth, MN
• Must have their own vehicle and valid driver's license
• Mileage reimbursed for traveling between the two buildings
• Pay $18/hr
• 8 AM - 4:30 PM
• Monday - Friday
Apply now by sending a resume to STP2@therightstaff.com or call 763-478-5454 for more details.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check and drug test. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.