HIRING NOW! - NETWORK ADMINISTATOR NEEDED - DIRECT-HIRE!
Do you have 3+ years of experience in network administration? Do you have expertise with Cisco phone routing functions and setup? Are you looking for your next long-term opportunity?
THE RIGHT STAFF has partnered with a national farm and construction equipment supplier in their search for a Network Administrator. As a Network Administrator, you'll play a vital role in the installation, configuration, and support of our client's network infrastructure. Dive into a dynamic environment encompassing LAN, WAN, wireless, servers, storage systems, voice & data circuits, and VPN remote access.
Ideal candidates will have at least 4+ year of related experience with specific expertise with Cisco phone routing.
Essential Job Duties:
• Administration: Serve as the administrator for all network and server equipment, ensuring smooth operations
• Customer/Employee Support: Provide support for internal customers and employees through phone, email, or in-person interactions.
• Ticket Handling: Respond promptly to intermediate-level tickets and troubleshoot effectively.
• Documentation Management: Maintain detailed records related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair activities.
• Experience with network protocols, IP Telephony, Cisco equipment, Vmware, Windows Servers, LAN/WAN, and wireless networks.
• 2-year degree required; 4-year degree preferred, in a technical field.
• Knowledge of network security, firewalls, and authentication protocols.
• Availability for off-hours and weekends on rotating "on-call" basis.
Schedule, Pay, & Benefits:
• Direct-hire opportunity w/ excellent and competitive benefits package
• Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (core business hours)
• Office located in Bloomington, MN.
• Hybrid schedule: 2 days remote and 3 days onsite.
• Pay depends on experience, base pay starting at $75k annually.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer