HEARING AID MANUFACTURER - EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE - HIRING NOW!
THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering w/ a well-established medical device manufacturer in their search for 1st shift Assemblers.
This role is primarily seated as you will be working with small hand tools (like soldering irons, tweezers, etc.) and microscopes in the production of state-of-the-art and hearing aids w/ cutting edge hearing aid technology.
Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow instructions to assemble parts
• Troubleshoot device and assemble errors
• Check quality throughout process
• Small part assembly including microscopes (in some positions)
• Analyze/diagnose frequency response curves
• Wiring and soldering components
• Ability to read and understand work orders
• Prepare and pack custom hearing aid device for shipping according to work instructions.
• Perform cycle counting of inventory as required
• Confirm accuracy of orders
• Ability to read and understand a Pick Ticket
• Ability to read and understand Shipping Documents
Specific Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Education: High School Diploma/GED Recommended
• Prior Experience in Medical Device Production or Clean room is highly preferred!
• Read, Write, and Speak English
• Good Manual Dexterity
• Ability to use hands for long periods of time
• Basic Computer experience
Schedule and Pay for the 1st shift Production Specialist:
• Bloomington, MN
• 1st Shift: 6 A.M. - 2:30 P.M. Monday - Friday (overtime required until 3:30 pm each day + occasional rotating Saturday)
• Contract-to-hire opportunity!
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Health Insurance, Holiday Pay and Referral Bonuses!
Apply by sending resume to email@example.com or call 763-478-5454 for more details.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.