Are you looking for FULL-TIME Hours on a 2nd Shift? Do YOU have at least 6 months medical assembly experience? Do YOU like to work with your hands? Then YOU are the PERFECT candidate for a leading Medical Device company located in the North Metro! THE RIGHT STAFF is actively recruiting for several mid to high level medical assemblers to work at our client located in the Brooklyn Park area. Do YOU like to work with your hands? Then YOU are the PERFECT candidate for a leading Medical Device company located in the North Metro! THE RIGHT STAFF is actively recruiting for several mid to high level medical assemblers to work at our client located in the Brooklyn Park area.
3 TIER BONUS:
$500 START BONUS. Full-Time - Qualify after 7 days on assignment, will receive 2 - 3 weeks after
$250 AFTER 45 DAYS. Full-Time - Qualify, Based on Attendance, Productivity, Quality, Training and Behavior, will receive 2 - 3 weeks after
$500 WHEN HIRED ON. Full-Time - Qualify - will receive 2-3 weeks after AND benefits package
• Working in a high level clean room environment
• Must understand the process of gowning up and PPE requirements for a high-level clean room
• Assembly & function testing of Medical Devices
• Ability to stand, bend & move for the duration of an 8 or 10 hour shift
• Lean/sit stools available as workstation(s) allow
• Able to flex between workstations
REQUIRED SKILL & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 6 or more months of previous medical device assembly experience
• Must be able to provide documentation of being "fully vaccinated" (1 J & J or 2 Pfizer or 2 Moderna) against COVID-19 on or before their first day of work. Individuals who have a disability, medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to request and be granted a reasonable accommodation prior to their first day of work.
• Must have basic written and oral communication skills
• Ability to understand verbal instructions and comprehend written work instruction
• Knowledge of GDP, GMP and Lean Manufacturing required
• Must have fine motor skills and high degree of dexterity and eye coordination to work with and assemble small parts using both hands and arms
• Ability to operate basic manufacturing and measurement equipment following appropriate training such as: Microscopes, Test Equipment, EFDs, Ultrasonic Welders, Soldering Irons, Dial Calipers, Pressure Gages, Rulers to verify measurements
• High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred with 1 - 2 years of previous medical device assembly or ISO Certified assembly experience. In lieu of a High School Diploma, must have 2-3 years of previous medical device assembly or ISO Certified experience.
HOURS, PAY and BENEFITS:
• Brooklyn Park, MN
• 2nd Shift, Full-Time, Monday - Thursday (10 hour days), 3:30 P.M. - 2:00 A.M. (2 - 20 minute breaks and 1 - 30 minute lunch break) with Mandatory Over-Time on Fridays, 1:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (8 hours),
• Pay $21.78/hr.
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check, employment verification and education verification (See Qualifications Up Above). Successful completion of these assessments is required for further consideration.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending your Microsoft Word 2003 or higher resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity.