Are you looking to work with the world's largest manufacturer of portable scales for the aerospace and automotive industries? We are a growing coming in our 44th year looking for highly motivated people to join our workforce. We have a full time with benefits position open for entry level or experienced Mechanical Assemblers- training provided for this position!
• Direct Hire
• Medina, MN
• Flexible Hours
• Benefits, bonuses, and 401k
Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
• Working on a team to prepare components and complete assembly operations
• Familiarity with assembly tools
• Interpret assembly drawings
• Perform quality checks
• Maintain a safe and organized work environment
• Complete documentation and work in a timely manner
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent attendance
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Stand or sit for periods of time
• Pre-employment physical
Email your resume to email@example.com or call #763-478-5454 for details!
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.