Are you skilled at Mechanical troubleshooting? Are you looking for a 3rd shift maintenance role in a growing manufacturing environment? THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician to support a manufacturing company in Brooklyn Park, MN. This role is responsible for semi routine maintenance of plant equipment and machine including mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic support.
Ideal candidates will have a strong mechanical aptitude with prior maintenance support experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Direct Hire - benefits package included!
• Brooklyn Park, MN
• 3rd Shift - Sunday - Thursday 10:15pm - 6:15am (start time flexible with 1-2 hours)
• Pay $22-30/hr DOE
• Benefits package includes Health, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance; FSA, 401k plus match, Educational Assistance, PTO, and Holiday pay.
• Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical breakdowns related to plant operations machinery and related equipment.
• Troubleshoots and repairs minor electrical outages related to plant operations equipment and corporate office electrical needs.
• Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical breakdowns related to hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Follows safe operating procedures and all safety rules in accordance with Company policy and in accordance with OSHA rules and regulations.
• Monitors unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunctions and discuss machine operation variations with Supervisors or other Maintenance Workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
• Dismantles defective machines and equipment.
• Removes, repairs and replaces worn or defective parts, mechanisms and systems.
• Performs routine maintenance on all machines by cleaning and lubricating shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of the machinery.
• Repairs and maintains the facilities (inside and outside of building).
• Initiates purchase orders for parts, equipment and machines.
• Performs overtime work and on-call support work as required of the position.
• Performs a variety of miscellaneous job-related tasks as may be assigned from time-to-time by a Management Representative.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 1 year of mechanical troubleshooting/repair experience
• Ability to use a personal computer.
• Ability to provide work direction to others as required of the position.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills and ability to work effectively with internal customers, vendors and contractors
• Above average aptitude applicable to the methods, practices, tools and materials used in building, mechanical, maintenance and repair work.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to move from one task/assignment on short notice, comfortable in a fast moving environment.
• Mechanical and spatial aptitude required.
• Must be self-motivated and self-directed.
Send resumes to email@example.com or call/text us at #763-478-5454
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.