SEEKING 3RD SHIFT MACHINE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC - DIRECT HIRE!
Are you looking for your next Machine Maintenance Mechanic position? Do you have at least 2 years of experience managing preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment?
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a 3rd shift Machine Maintenance Mechanic to join our clients' manufacturing operations! Ideal candidates will have strong mechanical aptitude with prior maintenance support experience in a manufacturing environment.
This role is responsible for semi routine maintenance of plant equipment and machine including mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic support.
Essential Job Duties:
• Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical breakdowns related to plant operations machinery and related equipment.
• Troubleshoots and repairs minor electrical outages related to plant operations equipment and corporate office electrical needs.
• Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical breakdowns related to hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Performs routine maintenance on all machines by cleaning and lubricating shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of the machinery.
• 2+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician with primary focus on maintaining manufacturing equipment.
• Performs overtime work and on-call support work as required of the position.
• High School Diploma; additional degree in manufacturing or engineering or other relevant area is a plus.
Position Pay, Schedule, & Benefits:
• Located in Brooklyn Park, MN - 100% onsite
• Pay starts at $25/hr. And depends on experience.
• 3rd Shift hours: Sunday to Thursday from 10:15 pm to 6:15 am (start time is flexible within 1-2 hours).
• Benefits package includes Health, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance; FSA, 401k plus match, Educational Assistance, PTO, and Holiday pay.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.