GLOBAL LOGISTICS COMPANY - HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE - EXPORTS EXPERT NEEDED!
Are you an experienced Logistics' Specialist with experience in exports?
THE RIGHT STAFF is looking for a Sr. Level - Logistics' Specialist to support a Food Manufacturer in the South Metro. This role will be supporting international exports for chilled and frozen food. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years or logistics' exporting experience in domestic or international markets, ideally in food production or perishable goods.
The perfect candidate for this challenging position is direct, proactive, energetic, has a decisive character, uses good judgement and good at problem solving.
• Facilitates the loading, drayage, and export of product in refrigerated containers and/or trucks.
• Acts as the primary contact for suppliers and vendors; including ocean carriers, cold storage facilities, and trucking companies.
• Provides support to traders, including contract entry, cost analysis, shipment timeline and/or export requirements.
• Communicates regularly with representatives from ocean and domestic carriers to evaluate current needs and/or negotiate rate adjustments.
• Reviews and approves all logistics related invoices as well as mitigating vendor claims.
• Bachelor's Degree in International Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field preferred.
• 4+ years of relevant work experience in logistics. International experience highly preferred; Prior experience with food or perishable goods highly preferred, but not required.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Operate independently and manage workload with minimal supervision
• Resolve time sensitive issues in real time
• Communicate effectively and professionally.
• Direct Hire role
• Hybrid Work Environment - 3 days in office Weekly
• Bloomington, MN
• Monday - Friday; 8 A.M. - 5 P.M.
• Salary - Open -80K+ - Depending on Experience + Bonus (2X Yearly)
• Healthcare& Dental Insurance Options
• Health Savings & Flexible Spending Account Options
• Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term disability and Long-Term Disability
• Free Membership to Sam's Club or Costco, Free AAA Membership, and Free LifeLock Identity Theft Insurance
• Fitness Reimbursement Plan
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401K with 6% company match
• Merit Increases and other great perks!
• E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at #763-478-5454
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
View all openings at www.therightstaff.com
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.