Are you a paralegal with experience in Commercial Litigation? Are you looking for a specialized firm to join that will fully utilize your background and skill set?
THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering with a leading Minneapolis law firm that is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to support a small team of attorneys who specialize in the Business Litigation Market. This role will be responsible for attorney calendaring, managing document review and trial deadlines, and other administrative and legal support.
Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of experience with Business Litigation Legal Support, ideally in a small to mid-sized firm environment.
• 2-year associate degree as a Paralegal or similar industry
• 5+ years of experience as a Paralegal within a Business Litigation Legal Setting
• Must know litigation trial timelines and procedures
• Must have high attention to detail, be a self-starter, and be able to prioritize.
• Minneapolis, MN - Parking/bus pass reimbursement provided!
• Hybrid - 3 Days Onsite + 2 Days Remote
• $65-75K+ Depending on Experience
• 8:30 A.M. - 5 P.M. Monday - Friday - 1-hour lunch - (Paid 4 - hour week)
• Excellent Benefits - Including Health Insurance, 401K + Match, Profit Sharing, + Bonus opportunities!
Send your resume to email@example.com or Call/Text Us at #763-478-5454
This position will require a Background Check and Drug Test before starting.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Visit www.therightstaff.com to view all openings.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.