Are you an MN licensed Journeyman Electrician? Are you looking for an established + growing organization to join? THE RIGHT STAFF is working with a Minneapolis-based specialty construction company that is seeking 2 Journeyman Electricians to join their growing teams. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of Electrician experience, a background with Solar Panels, or Telcomm is preferred, but not required.
This role will travel up to 80% of the time through the 5-state Midwest area. Travel may include overnights and weekends on occasion. The Journeyman Electrician will be supporting projects for solar field installations, and electronic vehicle charging stations, and may assist with Telecomm areas.
• MN state Journey Electrician License (Active)
• 3+ years of experience working as an Electrician
• Valid Driver's License; and clean driving record
• Individuals with more senior experience are also encouraged to Apply!
• Candidates must be local to the MN Twin Cities Area.
• Direct Hire
• Minneapolis, MN
• Must be able to travel up to 80%, including overnights and occasional weekend roles
• $48-$50/hr + Paid Overtime + Per Diem Benefits
• Competitive Benefits Package Included, as well as room for advancement, training, educational assistance, and other generous benefits.
Send your resume to email@example.com or Call/Text Us at #763-478-5454
This position will require a Background Check and Drug Test.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Visit www.therightstaff.com to view all openings.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.