THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking an Industrial Mixer for a client in Shakopee. That is supplying specialty coatings to the unique needs of a wide variety of manufacturing clients.
• Picking, shaking, stocking, measuring, mixing, and filling liquid solvent-based paint products.
• Safely and effectively use different types of blending tools: scales, mixers, rollers, crimper, compressors, power tools, etc.
• Have or learn mechanical aptitude for daily basic equipment maintenance.
• Can accurately follow a written work order.
• Load and unload with a forklift (will train).
• Strong independent & team player to successfully complete a job.
• Advancement opportunity: Assist Quality Control, spraying, and testing batches.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license.
• Ability to lift at least 70 pounds regularly.
• Must pass a drug test and background check.
HOURS, PAY and BENEFITS:
• Monday - Thursday
• 2nd shift, 3 PM - 1 AM
• $18 - $24/hr, depending on qualifications
• Medical, Dental, HAS, Disability, Life Insurance, 401k, profit sharing, PTO, 9 paid holidays
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check and drug test. Successful completion of these assessments is required for further consideration.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call us/Text APPLY to #763-478-5454
Applicants selected for this position with ours client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.