Quarterly Bonuses - ESOP Company- 401K + Health Insurance - Tuition Reimbursement Included!
Are you looking to join a prosperous manufacturing company? Are you an experienced Assembly Technician looking to set-down long-term roots with a strong organization? THE RIGHT STAFF is currently seeking a Hose Assembly Technician for our Manufacturing client in Arden Hills. Ideal candidates for this role will have 1 or more years of prior assembly experience, preferable with Hydraulic Hose products, and be able to drive a forklift.
Benefits of the Hose Assembly Technician:
• Direct Hire Opportunity
• Full-time Opportunity
• 7 A.M. - 3:30 P.M. Monday - Friday
• Arden Hills, MN
• Must be willing to work overtime if needed.
• Pay $18 - $20 per hour + Quarterly bonuses!
Responsibilities of the Hose Assembly Technician:
• Assemble, clean, tag and mark hose assemblies according to established quality and customer requirements.
• Assemble kits, sub-assemblies, and other value-added services.
• Pull components based on work order.
• Prepare assembled items for shipment.
• Operate a forklift.
• Navigate the company business system to look up inventory locations, accept work orders, and recognize/investigate inconsistencies.
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping work area organized and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Requirements for the Hose Assembly Technician:
• High school diploma or GED required; industrial arts or technical school education in applied engineering field highly desired
• Minimum 1-year industrial assembly or manufacturing experience; hose assembly experience highly desired.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and pre-employment drug/alcohol test
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Text Us #763-478-5454 for more details.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.