GRANT & NON-PROFIT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - DIRECT HIRE!
Are you looking for your next finance opportunity? Do you excel with preparing grant proposals, budgeting, and reporting?
THE RIGHT STAFF has partnered with a local non-profit healthcare provider in their search for a Finance Director to help lead the accounting and finance department. Ideal candidates will have a bachelor's degree in accounting, at least 5+ years of experience within the healthcare industry, and an active CPA certification. Candidates with a bachelor's degree in accounting without an active CPA certification are welcome to apply.
Essential Job Duties:
• Manages all transactions, files, and all necessary reports; ensures that all accounting reports and transactions are prepared on a timely basis.
• Manages annual budget process by working with department directors to prepare annual budgets and projections.
• Develops grant budgets and manages reporting requirements.
• Works with department heads to develop and prepare an annual grant budget based on future projections and organizational needs.
• Reviews, updates and/or develops internal control systems and oversees internal audits to ensure compliance with a variety of policies and standards. Providing recommendations for improvement.
• Preparing reports for all required governmental and funding agencies.
• Supervises, mentors and trains direct report staff. Conducts performance appraisals.
• Promote and ensure a culture of financial transparency, consistent communication, and meaningful collaboration with colleagues.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting required
• 5+ years of supervisor experience in healthcare or related field required.
• 5+ years of healthcare accounting required.
• CPA Certification preferred.
• Direct-hire opportunity with excellent benefits package!
• Pay depends on experience, starting at $100k/year.
• Hybrid work model - in-office 3-days per week required.
• Located in South Minneapolis
• Monday to Friday - 8 am to 5 pm
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.