Finance & HR Assistant - St Paul, MN
Are you looking to grow your finance, accounting and HR skills? Are you open to handling typical day-to-day tasks, as well as working on larger scale projects and process improvements? Do you want to work for an inclusive non-profit organization supporting its community?
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Finance & HR Assistant to provide efficient and accurate Data Entry & Support for a growing Healthcare Company in St Paul, MN.
• Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 unless there is a religious or medical accommodation
• Individuals with lived experience or a passion towards our target populations (Gay/Bi/MSM/Queer, Transgender, African American, multi-racial communities that are disproportionately impacted by HIV, HIV positive people and those engaging in risk behaviors for HIV in individual and group settings) are encouraged to apply
• H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
• 1-3 years' experience working in an environment requiring attention to detail, working with confidential information, and partnering with peers throughout the organization
• Performing accounts payable duties, including month end and bank reconciliation
• Assisting in semi-monthly payroll with verifying and processing employee reimbursement, updating deductions or pay changes, and any other changes in ADP
• Entering new employees into benefit provider websites upon hire and updating information with any employee status changes
• Coordinating pre-employment background checks, reference checks, and gathering all required employment documentation
• Entering and recording transactions into Sage Intacct
• Receiving and processing vendor invoices and issuing requests for payment
• Providing overall administrative support to include scanning, mailing, etc. And other duties as assigned.
• St Paul, MN
• Monday - Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
• Pay: $19 - $21/hr. (DOE)
• Free Parking/Bus-Line Accessible - approximately 1 block off the Green Line
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
• E-mail your current Microsoft Word 2003 or higher resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
View all openings at www.therightstaff.com
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.