THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking an Extrusion Operator for an opportunity in Coon Rapids, MN.
JOB DUTIES FOR EXTRUSION OPERATOR TECHNICIAN
• Observe and record machine settings
• Working with measuring tools, OD gages, snap gages, and calipers
• Making custom extrusion parts
• Work in a clean, temp-controlled environment
• Overtime as required
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXTRUSION OPERATOR TECHNICIAN
• HS diploma or GED Required
• Technical courses in extrusion are a plus
• Ability to read & use measuring tools, OD gages, snap gages, calipers
• Prior experience is desired but will train the right candidate
• Lift up to 50 lbs. On occasion and work on your feet
• a Team player who communicates well with co-workers
• Familiarity with microscopes
PAY AND BENEFITS FOR EXTRUSION OPERATOR TECHNICIAN
• Contract to Hire
• ELK RIVER, MN
• Monday - Friday
• HOURS: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
• $18/hour+, depending on qualifications
• Opportunity for growth within a multi-plant company
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment(s) is required for further consideration.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending your Microsoft Word 2003 or higher resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.