Electrical CAD Designer Opportunity!
Do you have expertise in AutoCAD electrical and control panel design? Do you have a 2-year degree in computer aided Drafting/Design and experience in electrical drafting? Would you like to work for a growing company with low turnover and opportunities for advancement? Then look no further!
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking qualified candidates for our engineering client located in Eden Prairie, MN in their search for an Electrical CAD Designer to join their CAD design team. Ideal candidates will have expertise in electrical drafting, AutoCAD electrical, control panel design and have a 2-year degree in computer aided Drafting/Design.
Essential Job Duties:
• Keen understanding of concepts related to electrical engineering (NFPA, UL508, Etc.)
• Superior grasp of AutoCAD electrical (Lisp, Visual Basic experience)
• Create detail drawings, assembly drawings, routine layouts, diagrams & schematics
• 2-year degree in computer aided Drafting/Design
• Drafting/Design experience in Electrical concepts along with terminology (Ladder, Loop and PID diagrams)
• 5 Years experience with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical minimum
• 5 years of drafting experience in electric field minimum
• Control Panel design experience required
Schedule, Pay and Benefits:
• Pay is $80k/annually - DOE
• Onsite in Eden Prairie, MN
• Flexible hours Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
• Health Insurance, ESOP, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more included
Send your resume to email@example.com or call/text us at #763-478-5454
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.