Entry-level Claims Coordinator - Direct-hire Opportunity - Excellent Benefits Package!
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Claims Coordinator for a collection's client that specializes in collecting on deceased accounts via the probate court system.
The Claims Coordinator will be responsible for searching for new probate accounts filed in probate courts throughout the United States - via internet, phone, and mail. Once a probate account is identified, you will input the new account information into their system to be distributed to their collection's department.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follow established policies, procedures, and training guidelines
• Maintain queue of accounts with regular review, phone calls/web searches and miscellaneous research and follow-up work
• Meet goals and productivity standards
• Accurately note and update accounts in a timely manner following set guidelines
• Serve as an active member of the team contributing to a positive work environment
• Preserve confidentiality and security of sensitive information
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Two years' experience in credit, collection, or customer service work preferred
• Drug test, Background Check and Credit Check
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency
• Genuine desire to learn
SPECIFIC PAY AND SCHEDULE FOR THE CLAIMS COORDINATOR:
• Direct Hire Opportunity
• Pay: $17
• Monday through Thursday from 7:00am to 4:00pm and Friday 7:00am to 1pm
• Location: Coon Rapids or St. Loius Park
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Qualified candidates may apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.