Hiring Now! One of Minnesota's largest transportation companies.
THE RIGHTS STAFF is seeking a Contract Customer Service Representative for our client in Burnsville, MN.
• Frequently serves as the first point of contact and sets the tone for the customer experience
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge of bus routes/systems; including how to use public transit and real-time technology for route tracking.
• Assists customers at the customer service window and transit facilities; answers incoming calls, texts, emails and other digital communication and assists callers with questions, trip planning and referral of questions regarding Jefferson Bus Line.
• Keeps records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken. Refers unresolved customer grievances to Public Information Manager or designated departments for further investigation. Follows up with customers on agency findings.
• Restocks schedules and maintains signage at transit stations.
• Designs and updates facility customer signage (digital and static) and advertising content.
• Tracks, logs and distributes lost and found items per Lost and Found Policy/Procedure.
• Manages mail distribution.
• Coordinates the shipping of packages for internal and external customers.
• Maintains the schedule distribution list and notifies appropriate parties of changes.
• Manages department office supply inventory; initiates purchase requests as needed.
• Creates customer content; via website, social media sites and other digital channels, as directed.
• Executes marketing campaigns for new initiatives, routes, and special events.
• Helps create a cohesive and visually consistent brand for the agency.
• Provides proofreading support as needed.
• Provides support to the Public Information Manager regarding special event service.
• Coordinates and leads a program to attract, educate and train groups and individuals including seniors, special needs, students, business employees, and commuters on how to use public transportation.
• Develops, teaches, and conducts community outreach workshops and presentations to community agencies, schools, churches, senior centers, retirement homes, transportation fairs, and professional organizations.
• Manages bicycle locker registration and tracking of bicycle locker roster; in accordance with the Bicycle Locker Policy/Procedure.
• Assists Departments with various tasks as needed and requested.
• Supports a flexible work schedule to accommodate after hour and weekend events.
• Performs other duties as assigned or as apparent.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Training at vocational school, related on-the-job experience, or an associate's degree plus LCT
• Associates degree preferred in business administration, marketing, graphic design and/or related field
• Two years + of customer service experience
• Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• Efficient in Adobe Suite
• One (1) year of marketing/graphic design experience
• Transportation Experience; can include bus routes, rider experiences, etc.
• Bilingual in Spanish and/or Somali preferred but not required
HOURS, PAY and BENEFITS:
• Burnsville, MN
• Full-time or Part-time
• Full-time 9 AM- 5 PM or Part-time12 PM/1 PM - 5 PM
• Monday - Friday
• Pay: $ 21
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment(s) is required for further consideration.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending your Microsoft Word 2003 or higher resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.