REPAIR COORDINATOR TECHNICIAN - CHANHASSEN, MN
Do you have 1 - 3 years of prior assembly or technician experience? Do you have a technical aptitude to include trouble-shooting skills, repair (Cell Phone, PC, POS Systems), and the ability to talk through technical issues with customers?
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Repair Coordinator Technician to coordinate and track repair orders with repair vendors and customers for a Company in Chanhassen, MN.
• High school Diploma or equivalent. Experience may be substituted for part of educational qualifications as appropriate
• Two-year technical degree preferred
• 1- 3 years prior assembly or technician experience
• Technical aptitude to include trouble-shotting skills, repair (Cell Phone, PC, POS Systems), and ability to talk through technical issues with customers
• Superior ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple projects, adjust to changing workflow and workload accordingly
• Chanhassen, MN
• 1st Shift
• Monday - Friday
• 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M. Or 7:30 am. - 4:00 P.M.
• Pay - $17 - $20/hr.
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
• E-mail your current Microsoft Word 2003 or higher resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
View all openings at www.therightstaff.com
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.