Are you experienced in contract review? Do you excel in negotiations?
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Contracts Analyst for an Equipment Supply Company in the South Metro area. Ideal candidates will have 4 plus years of experience in contract analysis or paralegal duties, and strong negotiation skills.
This role will be responsible for the contract review process for their division. Which includes reviewing new and current customer contracts to make sure expectations are within company standards, and ensuring that the organization is in compliance with any pre-existing agreed upon terms and conditions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Law, or Related Field
• 4+ years of experience in Contract Analysis or Paralegal Support
• Advanced knowledge or Local, state, and National Contract Laws
• Strong Negotiation and Communication Skills
• $70K+ DOQ
• Shakopee, MN
• Hybrid Schedule
• Direct Hire
• Excellent Benefits Package Included!
• E-mail your resume to email@example.com or call/text us at #763-478-5454
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
View all openings at www.therightstaff.com
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.