VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK 2021 + 2022 - LONG TERM CAREER GROWTH!- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS!
Do you have experience in Construction Project Management? Do you have an interest in supporting Healthcare facility construction?
THE RIGHT STAFF is currently partnering with a growing commercial construction company that has an immediate need for a Construction Project Manager to support new build and remodel construction projects in the Healthcare space.
Our client is a quickly growing company that has a culture of commitment, collaboration, and client satisfaction. They offer a unique opportunity to grow your career as they are looking to develop long-term leaders for this team!
This role will be handling full-cycle project management, including supporting business development teams, managing project take-offs, and all other project steps through the service warranty stage of remodeling or new build construction needs.
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of construction project management, managing new build construction projects in the commercial space. Experience supporting healthcare facility construction is a huge plus!
Why Should You Work Here:
• Growing Company; Long Term Career Advancement Opportunities
• Culture of Collaboration, Commitment and Client Satisfaction!
• Top Compensation Package, Bonus Structure, 401K + Match, Medical + Dental Benefits, Paid Parking/Transit, Paid Holidays + Vacation Time, and more!
• Voted Best Place to Work 2021 + 2022!
• 4 year degree in relevant field; OR equivalent experience
• 2-3 years of Construction Project Management Experience
• Needs to have excellent communication and operations skills, supporting Project Planning, and Management
• Must be able to adjust to new responsibilities and be a team player
• Experience with Pro-core (PM Software) or Sage Estimating is a plus, not required
• Minneapolis, MN - 100% onsite
• Pay: $110-$130K + Bonus Opportunity
• Paid Parking/Transit
• 1st Shift Business hours (Flexible)
• Direct Hire; Full-time
• Culture/Benefit Perks Include: Bonus Opportunity, 401K + Match, Medical + Dental Benefits, Paid Parking/Transit, Paid Holidays + Vacation Time, and more!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Text Us at #763-478-5454
This position will require a Background Check and Drug Test.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Visit www.therightstaff.com to view all openings.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.