Are you a Construction Foreman with experience in Concrete? Have you had experience leading and managing a crew? THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering with a specialty construction company that is seeking a Construction Foreman to support a new in-house team for Concrete Projects. This role will be overseeing a small crew that will be preparing new project sites with any concrete pouring needs. Our growing Minneapolis-based client specializes in Commercial Solar Installations, Electronic Vehicle Charging Stations, and Telecommunications.
This position will involve regular travel within the Midwest area and includes Paid Overtime, and Per diem benefits.
Ideal candidates will have prior crew leadership experience and a background in concrete work.
• 3+ years of construction experience; with at least 2 years of concrete pouring experience
• Must have at least 1 year of crew leadership experience in a small or mid-sized team.
• Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record; Valid CDL Preferred or willing to obtain it within 6 Months of hire
• Must be able to travel and work remote jobs overnight up to 70-80% of the time.
• Prior experience with Cranes, Trencher, Skid loaders, Vac Trailers, or Mini Excavator is preferred.
• Direct hire
• Minneapolis, MN
• $30-38 per hour + Paid OT + Per diem
• Company vehicle available for travel
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Strong Company Culture; room for career growth, growing company.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Text Us at #763-478-5454
This position will require a Background check and Drug Test.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Visit www.therightstaff.com to view all openings.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.