Do you enjoy hands on work with technology? Are you looking to gain networking skills, and configuration experience? THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering with an IT managed services company that specializes in individualized, integrated network solutions for multi-location businesses across North America.
We are seeking multiple Contract Configuration Support Associates to contribute to their growth!
The Configuration Support Associate will be responsible for supporting the Configuration department with projects. This position involves preparing devices for setup, configuration and testing and assisting the configuration technicians as needed. This is a hands-on role in a warehouse setting, supporting IT set-up and installations for configuration.
This position also involves preparing completed devices for shipment after configuration is completed. This position will assist in the data entry for status and reporting information and this individual will work with the project management and warehouse teams to ensure project goals and timelines are met.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop a thorough understanding of the customer's configuration process and requirements.
• Follow detailed specifications to assist in the setup and configuration of customer equipment.
• Assist in the setup (unboxing) of a variety of equipment types for configuration and testing (including PCs, peripheral equipment, servers and network equipment, etc.).
• Label, prepare and box/package equipment for shipment after configuration.
• Assist in the completion of customer configuration check-off lists to ensure 100% accuracy of configured devices and shipments
• Assist with data management involving configuration status, schedules and project deliverables.
• Help with the daily maintenance, clean-up and organization of the Configuration Center.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two-year technical degree or equivalent related experience preferred
• Minimum 1-year related experience in networking, technology related support.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite tools
• Physically able to lift PCs, servers, peripherals and network equipment (up to 30 lbs.)
• Ability to communicate effectively across multiple departments
• Ability to accurately track, troubleshoot and problem solve
• Enthusiastic with exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to manage one's time effectively
• Accuracy regarding data entry and tracking of inventoried equipment
• Prior experience with or familiarity with ERP software applications preferred
• Exposure to technical (LAN/WAN) environments and understanding of basic terminology and functions a plus
• Configuration Lab experience a plus
• Previous experience with MS SharePoint a plus
• Any relevant certifications a plus
Hours and Pay for the Configuration Support Associate:
• 8am-4:30pm and 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
• Project based - Thru June 2023 with the opportunity for Contract to Hire
• $17 - $18 per hour
• Shakopee, MN
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers referral bonuses, Health Insurance and Holiday Pay.
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us/Text APPLY to #763-478-5454.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.