COMPUTER SETUP ASSOCIATE - ARDEN HILLS, MN
Do you have experience processing, building, configuring, and testing computers, Chromebooks and other technology per customer orders, within established timeframes and quality standards?
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Production Associate to provide efficient and accurate processing in support of the K - 12 Education Market for a growing Company in Arden Hills, MN.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• At least 1-year related work or personal experience required
• Preferred at least 1-year technical training from technical program or college
• Prolonged periods of standing working on benches, bending over, or repetitive movement
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
• Able to processing of devices per the customer order specifications (to include, e.G., installing cases, applying asset tags, scanning MAC addresses, enrolling into management, OU movements, installing screen protectors, etc.)
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Ability to report to and work from any of their facilities in the Twin Cities metro area (MN) as required
• Direct Hire
• Arden Hills, MN
• 1st Shift
• Monday - Friday, 6:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
• Pay: $17/hr. PLUS.
• A discretionary Bonus (up to $1, 000.00) paid out quarterly (April, July, October and January)
• Company Benefits Package
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
• E-mail your current Microsoft Word 2003 or higher resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
View all openings at www.therightstaff.com
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.