SEEKING MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE - DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking qualified candidates for a Commercial Lines Manager opening with our client that is an insurance provider located in Roseville, MN. Ideal candidates will have an active Property & Casualty license and 7+ years of experience managing a book of business within an insurance agency.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directs and manages the Commercial Lines Department.
• Continuously improve the client service experience and associated workflows that directly impact delivering excellent customer service.
• Oversees and manages client business, including policy changes, applications, and claims
• Develops and maintains a book of business by working closely with clients and insurance carriers, and delegates tasks to members of the account management team.
• Advanced college degree from university or technical school.
• Property and Casualty License required.
• 10+ years of experience in commercial property and casualty insurance.
• 7+ years of experience managing a book of business at an insurance agency.
Schedule, Pay, and Benefits:
• Office located in Roseville, MN - 50% onsite.
• Monday to Friday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• Pay depends on experience - $80k+/year.
• Direct-hire opportunity!
• Excellent benefits package included!
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.