Do you have collections experience and/or high volume calling experience? Are you motivated by money? THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking collectors for a growing recovery/collections client. These are direct hire opportunities with uncapped monthly bonus earning potential!
Collection Agent- Customer Service Oriented Description:
• Responsible for collection activities such as contacting family members, Personal Representatives, and Attorneys to gather estate information and negotiate payment arrangements on outstanding credit card debt
• Preserve and enhance client's reputation and profitability by maintaining high customer service and empathetic focus to collection approach
• Work with family members and attorney offices to gather information if Probate is needed for voluntary payments if no probate/trust
Collection Agent- Customer Service Oriented Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to complete a comprehensive credit and criminal background check including a drug test
• Previous collections, call center, and customer service experience required
Collection Agent- Customer Service Oriented Pay and Benefits:
• Direct hire opportunity
• $18+ DOQ
• Unlimited monthly commission potential
• FT M-F 8-5 with one mandatory 10:00 A.M. To 7:00 P.M. Shift per week, 8-2 on Fridays
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
Applicants selected for an interview will be required to complete a background check/drug test.