Top 100 MN Workplace - Contract to Hire- Hiring Now!
THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering with a large manufacturing company that specializes in IT solutions, office technologies, and services.
We are seeking a Contract to Hire, Fulfillment Representative to contribute to their ongoing success.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with daily excel spreadsheets to sort out fulfillment requests for processing
• Gather materials needed to fulfill the kit requests
• Collate materials and place into envelopes/or poly bag
• Place kits into a mail tub
• Fill out tray tags with counts of what is in the mail buckets
• Fill out the required information on tracking spreadsheets
• Manage emails for additional requests that come in
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have solid longevity in work history, and proven reliability.
• Ability to lift up to 30lbs if needed (rarely)
• Must be comfortable sitting most of the day, completing repetitive work.
HOURS AND PAY FOR THE FULFILLMENT REPRESENTATIVE:
• Pay is $18/hr. Depending on qualifications
• Temp to Hire
• Located in Plymouth, MN
• Monday - Friday
• Hours 7:30 AM - 4 PM
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Apply by sending resume to STP2@therightstaff.com or call 763-478-5454 for more details.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check and drug test. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.