Are you an CNC Turning Machinist experienced with Swiss, EDM looking to join a family-owned company? Do you have 2+ years of CNC Turning set up and operation experience with precision parts? THE RIGHT STAFF is supporting a Direct Hire Search for a CNC Turning Machinist located in Plymouth, MN. Ideal candidates will have prior experience with small parts CNC machining, ideally working under a microscope.
• Direct Hire (Possible)
• Plymouth, MN- 100% onsite
• 1st shift Schedule - Core Hours - M-TH 6a.M to 4:30p.M F- 6a.M to 12p.M
• $32 -$35+/hr. DOE
• Excellent Work Culture, Career Growth Opportunities, Competitive Compensation, Full Benefits Package, and more!
• Health - Eligible after 30 days
• Short and Long term disability Company paid after 90 days
• Life Insurance $20, 000.00 Company paid after 90 days.
• 401k- Company matches $.25 for every dollar up to 15% Eligible after 6 Months Service.
• Paid holidays after 30 days
• Vacation accrual starts at 6 months
• Receive job traveler from the supervisor.
• Read and understand information given on traveler.
• "Punch in" on job tracking software.
• Download program from program storage.
• Set up job operation. Examine and understand blueprint requirements.
• Inspect part to blueprint and pertinent specifications.
• Submit part for "First Article" inspection.
• Run operation only after "First Article" approval has been given.
• Perform in-process inspections as required to verify only good parts are allowed to pass onto further operations.
• Fill out "Job Card" daily.
• "Punch" in and out of job daily.
• Record tooling used and setup information on job inventory forms.
• Take down machine.
• Upload program into storage.
• Punch out on job tracking software.
• Perform machine maintenance.
• Use a microscope
• Microscope experience
• High school diploma or G.E.D required
• 2+ years of CNC Turning set up and operation experience with precision parts preferred. Or equivalent machining education
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Text Us #763-478-5454 for more details.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.